Morning all. Hope you all have a good weekend planned. We are off out for a walk and then off to my sisters for tea.
Anyhoo, over at A Gem of a Challenge it’s the Pinks turn to host the challenge and we have a fabulous theme of ‘Halloween’.
I’m having a lot of fun making tags at the moment!
- Image:Halloween Josh and Halloween Jodie from Pink Gem Designs
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- Card: Black Card, White Linen Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- DP: an old Bearly Mine Digi set unfortunately now retired
- Dies & Punches: Whiff of Joy Doily Die and Spellbinders Plain Circle Dies:
- Sentiment: From a Whiff of Joy set
- Ink: VersaFine ‘Onyx Black’ inkpad
- Embellishments: Cheesecloth, Staples, Ribbon, Pearls, Crackle Accents and Chipboard Hearts
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by