For today’s make I have used Double the Trouble.
I have made a few Halloween projects already this year and so far I’ve used a lot of orange, purple and turquoise. So for this make and in keeping with the little girls devil costume I thought I would go with a red and black theme this time.
- Image: Double the Trouble from All Dressed Up
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- DP: A Bearly Mine Download (shop now closed)
- Card: Black Card, Red Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Dies & Punches: MS Border Punch and Spellbinders Floral Ovals
- Embellishments: Cheesecloth
Please hop over to the All Dressed Up FB Group to see some fantastic inspiration from the rest of the team.
Thanks for stopping by