Morning all! It’s Tuesday and that means one thing…… Tiddly Tuesday!
A slightly different colour combo today, which I based on some quite old MME papers that I happened upon when I was giving the craft room a bit of a clean and tidy!
- Image: Molly Floats by Tiddly Inks
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- Card: Grey Card, Pink Card, and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- DP: My Minds Eye
- Stamps: Mini Tag Sentiments from Lili of the Valley
- Ink: VersaFine ‘Onyx Black’ Inkpad
- Dies & Punches: Spellbinders Floral Ovals dies and an MS Border Punch
- Embellishments: Doodling, pearls, a button, ribbon and Wink of Stella
Don’t forget to pop across to the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog to see all the fabulous inspiration from the rest of the girls.
Thanks for stopping by