Evening all. Did you see earlier in the month the fabulous new releases that Wendy has for us? If not here is a quick recap: ABC, A Splash of Autumn Colour, My Time to Shine and Warm Hands Warm Heart and they can all be found in the All Dressed Up Etsy Shop.
I already had a play with the fabulous My Time to Shine for inspiration over in the All Dressed Up FB Group. So today, I’m sharing some extra inspiration with a project featured over on the All Dressed Up Challenge Blog and using ABC:
My wonderful teammate Andrea shared a gorgeous card using the whole image, so I thought I would chop it up and use it for a new baby card.
And I couldn’t resist adding a little something to the inside:
- Image: ABC from All Dressed Up
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- DP: Maja Designs ‘Vintage Baby’ 6x6 papers
- Card: Grey Card, Pale Blue Pearl Card, White Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Stamps: Tiny Tag Sentiments from Lili of the Valley and Everyday Sentiments from Clearly Besotted
- Ink: Memento ‘Paris Dusk’ Inkpad
- Dies & Punches: QuicKutz Gingerbread Man and Lady Dies, Spellbinders Plain and Scalloped Circle Dies and an MS Border Punch
- Embellishments: Doodling, Ribbon, Pearls, Button, Embroidery Thread and Ranger Crackle Accents
Don’t forget to hop across to the All Dressed Up Challenge Blog and take a look at the rest of the new release inspiration.
Thanks for stopping by