Followers

Thursday 22 September 2016

ABC

A-Z (2)

Evening all. Did you see earlier in the month the fabulous new releases that Wendy has for us? If not here is a quick recap: ABC, A Splash of Autumn Colour, My Time to Shine and Warm Hands Warm Heart and they can all be found in the All Dressed Up Etsy Shop.

I already had a play with the fabulous My Time to Shine for inspiration over in the All Dressed Up FB Group. So today, I’m sharing some extra inspiration with a project featured over on the All Dressed Up Challenge Blog and using ABC:

A-Z (3)

My wonderful teammate Andrea shared a gorgeous card using the whole image, so I thought I would chop it up and use it for a new baby card.

A-Z (5)

And I couldn’t resist adding a little something to the inside:

A-Z (6)

Supplies:

  • Image: ABC from All Dressed Up
  • Colouring Medium: Copics
  • DP: Maja Designs ‘Vintage Baby’ 6x6 papers
  • Card: Grey Card, Pale Blue Pearl Card, White Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
  • Stamps: Tiny Tag Sentiments from Lili of the Valley and Everyday Sentiments from Clearly Besotted
  • Ink: Memento ‘Paris Dusk’ Inkpad
  • Dies & Punches: QuicKutz Gingerbread Man and Lady Dies, Spellbinders Plain and Scalloped Circle Dies and an MS Border Punch
  • Embellishments: Doodling, Ribbon, Pearls, Button, Embroidery Thread and Ranger Crackle Accents

Don’t forget to hop across to the All Dressed Up Challenge Blog and take a look at the rest of the new release inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...