Please meet Punch of Colour Girls:
I’ve used a favourite DecoTime paper pad for this. The colours and floral themed papers are lush.
I was intending on a more clean and simple card, but I started adding the frou frou bits and bobs and it looked so pretty, I went with it.
- Image: Punch of Colour Girls by Hannah Lynn from Crafts & Me
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- Skin: E04/13/11/21/00/000 R20 & R30.
- Hair: E49/18/08 R08/05/02
- Eyes: G99 YG97/95/01
- Outfit: E47/43 C1 and Y21
- Book: C5/3/1
- Glasses: BG10
- DP: DecoTime Paper Stack (from The Range)
- Card: Pink Card, Craft Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Stamps: Lili of the Valley Block Sentiment Set
- Ink: VersaFine ‘Vintage Sepia’ Inkpad
- Dies & Punches: Nellie Snellen Pierced Circle Multiframe Dies, MS Border Punch and Flourish Die (magazine freebie)
- Embellishments: Pearls, Wild Orchid Craft Flowers, Wycinanka Chipboards from Live and Love Crafts and Glossy Accents
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Don’t forget the Crafts & Me Facebook Group as well as the blog you will see inspirations and details of new releases.
Thank you for stopping by