Morning All! It’s Fab Friday over at Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog and I have a card I made for a Summer Card Swap.
I’ve used Molly Shares:
I thought I would personalise the card as well.
And I thought her dress called for some polkadots!
- Image: Molly Shares from Tiddly Inks
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- DP: Papermania Vintage Notes 6x6 Pad
- Card: Pink Card, Craft Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Sentiment: Teenage Girl Sentiments from Lili of the Valley
- Stamps: Violet’s Alphabet from Lawn Fawn
- Ink: VersaFine ‘Onyx Black’ Inkpad
- Embellishments: Pearls, Flowers, Doodling and a Pearl Pen
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
- Fab ‘n’ Funky – Anything Goes
- Southern Girls – Anything Goes Team Trace
- Tuesday Throwdown – Anything Goes
- Dream Valley – Pretty In Pink
Thanks for stopping by