Hello everyone. Hope your week is going well. I’m off enjoying my holibobs! So to keep this blog ticking over here is a little Polkadoodles magic!
You may have seen a little peak at this make on FB a while back when the Meribelle images were introduced, but somehow I missed blogging it. So without further ado, here is Meribelle Housework:
Such a stunner of an image didn’t need anything to fancy with it. So I have made an easel card with the top panel just the image mat and layered and then just a bit and bobs on the bottom stopper.
The base of the easel uses a paper from the Winnie Starfish and Sandcastles VIP Bundle.
- Image: Meribelle Housework from Polkadoodles
- Colouring Medium: Copics and watercolours for the background
- DP: Papers from Winnie Starfish and Sandcastles VIP Bundle printed on White Linen Cardstock
- Card: Yellow Card, Black Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Dies & Punches: Britannia Dies Leaf Flourish and Creative Expressions Sue Wilson Flower Dies
- Embellishments: Pearl Heart, Pearl Pen and Glossy Accents
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by