Morning all! It’s time for another challenge over at the Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge Blog. This time we have a fabulous theme of ‘Anything Goes’!
It’s also the start of the month which means we have some new images to share. This is my make using the super new Josh – Let’s Go
And a wonky shot!
Love this image and he makes such a fab boys card, especially using one of my favourite colours…..teal.
- Image: Josh – Let’s Go digi from Crafty Sentiments Designs
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- Card: Teal Card, Kraft Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- DP: Nice n Stripey Paper Pack and Pretty Pastel Dots Paper Pack from LC Designs
- Stamps: Lili of the Valley Block Sentiments
- Ink & EP: Adirondack ‘Stream’ Inkpad
- Dies & Punches: Nellie Snellen Pierced Rectangle Multiframe and Sizzix Framelits Stars
- Embellishments: Button, Ribbon and Twine
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
- Corrosive Challenge – Hot Hot Summer
If you would like to see some more fabulous inspiration using this gorgeous new image please hop across to the Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspiration Blog.
Thanks for stopping by