Hello all and happy Friday. My littlest stayed at my mums yesterday so me and Mr 6 so could have time together to do some more grown up things. We had great fun playing with watercolours and looking at different papers. We also went to the cinema and watched Finding Dory last night which was really good (for me and Daddy to!).
Enough waffle, I’m posting because we have a new challenge starting over at the Polkadoodles Challenge Blog. As usual it’s an Anything Goes challenge but the team are showing you some ways to add texture to your projects.
I've used texture paste and a stencil on two corners of the patterned paper and a piece piece of cheesecloth
I've also mat and layered the main Etty Shy image onto a shape die cut from a fine hessian fabric.
- Image: Etty Shy from Polkadoodles
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- DP: Winston Deluxe Full Collection printed on White Linen Cardstock
- Card: Pink Card, White Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Dies & Punches: Spellbinders Floral Oval Dies and Tonic Doily Border Punch
- Sentiment: From the Winnie Fruit Punch Big Bundle Download
- Embellishments: Flowers, Pearls, Paper Roses and Cheesecloth
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
- As You Like It – Fave Flowers (Roses because they look pretty and smell beautiful)
- C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - Anything Goes
- Seize the Birthday – Anything Goes
- Southern Girls - Anything Goes Team Lou
- Craft Your Passion – Always Anything Goes
Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to hop over to the Polkadoodles Challenge Blog and see the fabulous inspiration from the rest of the team.