Me again! I have more cold symptoms but I think overall I might be feeling a little better. So I’m playing catch up now.
It’s time for another challenge over at the Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge Blog. This time we have a fabulous theme of ‘Flowers’!
And as this week is also the new release for July, I’ve used the first image released Patsy and Gizmo - Flag:
And another picture:
- Image: Patsy and Gizmo – Flag Digi from Crafty Sentiments Designs
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- Card: Red Card, White Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- DP: DecoTime Paper Stack
- Stamps: Everyday sentiments by Clearly Besotted
- Ink & EP: VersaFine ‘Onyx Blank’ Inkpad
- Dies & Punches: Nellie Snellen Pierced Circle Multiframe Dies and Flower Dies (make unknown
- Embellishments: Pearls
If you would like to see some more fabulous inspiration using this gorgeous new image please hop across to the Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspiration Blog.
Thanks for stopping by