Happy Friday everyone! As you read this me and my littlest are off to Pre-School for the first of her settling in sessions…….she starts in September and I’m a bit wobbly about it!
I even did a little decoupage on the flower to make it look 3D and as I don’t like to waste anything I used a couple of little offcuts to make the twisty things!
- Image:Winnie Sharing is Caring from Polkadoodles
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- DP: Winston Collection printed on White Linen Cardstock
- Card: Kraft Card, White Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Dies & Punches: Magnolia Old Swedish Lace Die
- Embellishments: Flower (Winston Collection ), Doily, Gems, Glossy Accents (on the flower centre), doodling and liquid pearls.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
- Chocolate Coffee & Cards – Girls of Summer
- In the Pink – Pink and Lace
- Fussy and Fancy – Say it with Flowers
- Dream Valley – Summer Colours
- Craft Your Passion – Always Anything Goes
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends – Anything Goes
- My Time To Craft – Summertime
- Corrosive Challenge – Lot’s of Layers
- Creatalicious Challenges – Anything Goes
Thanks for stopping by