Morning All. I’m back for my second post this morning, but as it looks like it might be a lovely sunny day outside I’m going to get straight to the point so I can get out into the garden.
We have a new challenge over on the LC Designs Blog.
And here is our prize:
A layered but still CAS card from me today.
- Image: Dinkies Spikey Flower Stamp from LC Designs
- Colouring Medium: Copics, Gesso and Glitter
- Card: Yellow Card, Blue Card, White Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- DP: Floating Butterflies Paper Pack
- Stamps: Dinkies Text To Lovely You
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black Inkpad
- Dies & Punches: Spellbinder Plain and Picot Edge Circle Dies and CC Designs Cutters Butterfly Dies
- Embellishments: Doodling, Ribbon and Pearls
For the full details of the challenge and to see the makes from the rest of the team please hop over to the LC Designs Blog.
Thanks for stopping by