Morning all! I’m on cuddle duty today as my 3 year old is a bit poorly…..I’m not bothered though as I don’t feel great myself.
Anyhoo I’m here today with the new challenge that started on Sunday over at the Crafts & Me Facebook Group. It’s the usual Anything Goes but this times optional theme is ‘Summer Feeling’.
I love Sara Burrier’s images, they are so pretty and delicate. For this card I’ve used Birth of Twilight:
A lot of sparkle for this card!
- Image: Birth of Twilight by Sara Burrier from Crafts & Me
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- Card: Pink Card, Craft Card, Green Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Stamps: Lili of the Valley Teenage Girl Sentiment Set
- Ink: VersaFine ‘Onyx Black’ Inkpad
- Dies & Punches: X-Cut Flower Punches, HobbyCraft Butterfly Punch, Memory Box Florina Corner Die and Nellie Snellen Pierced Oval Multiframe Dies
- Embellishments: Glitter Adhesive Sheet, Gems, Pearls, Crackle Accents and Doodling
Don’t forget to hop over to the Crafts & Me Facebook Group and check out the creations from the rest of the team.
Thank you for stopping by