Afternoon All! I’m playing a little bit of catch up today as I’ve had a nasty cold and sore throat so haven’t been on the computer for a few days.
Last week it was my Brother-in-Laws Birthday and I thought this cute little robot was perfect for his card. So here is my make for Fab Friday using Roboto:
I’m lucky this picture is any good, it was taken on a mobile as I sent the card and forgot to take photos of it beforehand!!
- Image: Roboto from Tiddly Inks
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- DP: Papermania 12x12 Christmas Pad(not sure which)
- Card: Black Card, Red Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Sentiment: Written on Computer
- Embellishments: Enamel Dot Pen, Glitter Glue and Doodling
Thanks for stopping by