Morning All! I have a little confession about today’s card. Silly me didn’t quite read the challenge theme correctly for the last Tiddly Tuesday…….I read Gentle Spring Colours and made this sweet card, but forgot we had a inspiration photo…Doh! So after making another card for the challenge I had this little lovely ready to share with you today….good job really as we have been on holiday this week.
Here is my make for Fab Friday using Fairy Blessings:
I have been having a sort out of my DP scraps and trying to find ways to use up even the itty bitty pieces. I love how this one turned out!
- Image: Fairy Blessings from Tiddly Inks
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- DP: From my scrap pile (although I think the original 12x12 sheet may have been Craft Creations )
- Card: Lemon Card, Mint Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Stamps: Lawn Fawn’s Violet’s ABC Stamp Set
- Ink: VersaFine ‘Onyx Black’ Inkpad
- Embellishments: Pearls and Doodling
Thanks for stopping by