Hello all, it’s time for another Tiddly Tuesday. Over at the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog we want to see your Tiddly makes using ‘Creatures’.
Here is my make using Bugs and Kisses:
I have had these little ladybirds in my stash for years and wasn’t sure I’d ever use them, but they were perfect for this card!
- Image: Bugs and Kisses by Tiddly Inks
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- Card: Red Card, Black Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- DP: Simple Stories
- Stamps: Tag sentiment from Lili of the Valley
- Ink: VersaFine ‘Onyx Black’ Inkpad
- Embellishments: Doodling, pearls and ladybirds
Don’t forget to pop across to the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog to see all the fabulous inspiration from the rest of the girls.
Thanks for stopping by