Morning All! It’s Fab Friday in more ways than one…Happy Easter everyone….pass me the choccy eggs!! And over on the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog we have a huge dose of inspiration from the team.
Here is my make using Thanks Fairy Much:
I think I have finally stopped being intimated by images with so much hair and I actively look for images with lot’s now….doesn’t this one looks fabulous with a blue rinse!!
- Image: Thanks Fairy Much from Tiddly Inks
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- DP: From a Prima Marketing 12x12 sheet (name unknown) and scraps of book print paper
- Card: Purple Card, Turquoise Card, Brown Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Dies & Punches: Circle and Daisy Punches
- Stamps: Little Claire Sentiment
- Ink: VersaFine ‘Onyx Black’ Inkpad
- Embellishments: Gems, Glitter Glue and Doodling
Thanks for stopping by