Evening all. It’s the first of the month and we have a new challenge starting over at the All Dressed Up FB Group. Our theme for the month is FLOWERS.
Here is a sweet Mother’s Day card using My Little Flower Girl:
I picked this beautiful MME paper as my starting point and thought I would add some yellow (not one of my fave colours) to add a little bit of Spring to this card!
- Image: My Little Flower Girl from All Dressed Up
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- DP: My Minds Eye ‘Paper Pad
- Card: Cream and yellow card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Dies & Punches: Nellie Snellen Dotted Multiframe Ovals, MFT Double Scalloped Border Dies
- Embellishments: Doodling, Pearls, Paper Flowers and Glitter Glue
Thanks for stopping by