Afternoon All! Just a quick post before I rush off to do the school run. Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps have been having a Krafty Guest contest over in the Kraftin’ Kimmie FB Group and I had so much fun the last two times I joined them as a guest I thought I would try out again.
The papers are from an old Paper Cellar paper pack and they have been in my stash for years (and years and years lol) but I came across them while having a tidy out and de-stash.
They are quite busy so I think in the past I struggled to use them but teamed with this gorgeous image and leaving a little more white around it rather than fussy cutting and I think it works quite nicely.
- Image: Julie from Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- DP: Old Paper Cellar Paper Pad
- Card: Pink Card, Blue Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Dies: Nellie Snellen Pierced Rectangle Multiframe Dies and Sizzix Fancy Tag Framelits
- Stamps: Make a Wish sentiment stamp sent
- Ink: Memento ‘Grape Jelly’ Inkpad
- Embellishments: Doodling, Gems and Mini Staples
Thanks for stopping by