After all! I’m here today with the new challenge we have taking place at the moment over at the Crafts & Me Facebook Group. It’s anything goes with the optional theme of ‘Pastel Colours’.
I’ve used Adrianna by Hannah Lynn:
I felt like going crazy with her hair!
- Image: Adrianna by Hannah Lynn from Crafts & Me
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- DP: 12x12 Paper (make unknown)
- Card: Green Card, Pink Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Dies & Punches: Kars Starburst Punch, Woodware Flower Punch, Spellbinders Plain and Scalloped Oval Dies and Nellie Snellen Pierced Rectangle Multiframe Dies
- Stamps: Little Claire Sentiment
- Ink: VersaFine ‘Onyx Black’ Inkpad
- Embellishments: Pearls, pearl pen and doodling
Don’t forget to hop over to the Crafts & Me Facebook Group and check out the creations from the rest of the team.
Thank you for stopping by