Followers

Monday 15 February 2016

Super Birthday Boy

My Super Hero (4)

Morning All! After a busy weekend of a trip to London to the Natural History Museum, a Migraine, and cleaning all the carpets in the downstairs of the house, I’m here to catch up with some recent makes.

This first one is a make from last week that I shared over on Tiddly Inks Fab Friday. I made my 5year old (nearly 6!) his birthday party invites using My Super Hero and My Batty Hero:

My Super Hero (8)

Kept the front CAS, but used a light version of My Batty Hero behind the wording on the inside to stop it looking to plain…

My Super Hero (7)

Supplies:

  • Image: My Super Hero and My Batty Hero from Tiddly Inks
  • Colouring Medium: Copics
  • Card: Blue, red and yellow card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
  • Dies & Punches: MS Zig-Zag Border Punch
  • Wording: Font Super Hero Docall available on Dafont
  • Embellishments: Glitter Glue and Doodling

Thank you for stopping by

Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...