Evening all. It’s the first of the month and we have a new challenge starting over at the All Dressed Up FB Group. Our theme for the month is HEARTS.
Here is my make using Love to Craft:
I went bright bright bright on the colours for this one and what was I thinking when I started fussy cutting the image?? The sentiment was a little hard to cut out!
- Image: Love to Craft from All Dressed Up
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- DP: Lili of the Valley ‘Sunny Side Up’ Paper Pad
- Card: White, red and yellow card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Dies & Punches: Joy Crafts Oval Dies and Hobbycraft Small Heart Punch
- Embellishments: Chipboard Heart, Glitter Glue, Pearls and doodling
Thanks for stopping by