Morning All. Phew what a weekend, migraine, lurgy, children with lurgy and Father in Laws Birthday….but everything is settling back to normal so I thought I would pop on with a little bit of fabby news. I’m joining the FB team for All Dressed Up…hurrah. So expect to see some super cute projects!
Each of us new girls made a card to introduce ourselves, so please hop over to the All Dressed Up FB Group to have a look at the amazing projects.
Here is my make using Top Knot:
My 3 year old picked out this image for me to colour up and she said it looked like her lol!
- Image: Top Knot from All Dressed Up
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- DP: Lili of the Valley ‘Heartfelt’ Paper Pad
- Card: White and Kraft Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Dies & Punches: Go Kreate Filly Frames #10
- Embellishments: Bow, Heart Gem, Gems, Doodling, Paperclip (covered in gesso and glitter)
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
- In the Pink Challenge – Bling in On
Thanks for stopping by