We’re back after a short break with a new release over at Elisabeth Bell and this month we have a couple of gorgeous new digis:
Meadow Magic and Snowbaby Peek-a-Boo
Here I’ve used the gorgeous Snowbaby Peek-a-Boo:
I think this may be the earliest in the year I’ve ever made a Christmas Card, but at least it’s one in the box ready for Christmas.
The blog hop will will run for one week and will end on Friday 29th October at 9:00am Arizona Time (4pm for us UK ladies).
If you have stumbled upon this post and would like to join us on the hop you will find the line up below. However if you are already hopping along your next stop will be onto the Digi Bells Blog to complete the hop .
Blog Hop Line-up
- Image: Snowbaby Peek-a-Boo from Elisabeth Bell
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- DP: Lili of the Valley Kraft Christmas Paper Pad
- Card: Blue, Red and Brown card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Dies & Punches: Go Kreate Tag Dies, Die-Sire Word Die and All Occasion Snowflake Dies
- Embellishments: Glitter Glue, Ribbon and Gems
Fancy winning these new digi’s (and maybe a little extra)? All you have to do is hop through and leave comments on EACH blog. Two blogs at random will be chosen, and the winners will be picked from the comments and posted to the Digi Bells Blog shortly after the end of the hop.
Thanks for stopping by