Happy Tuesday….Tiddly Tuesday as well! Before we get to that I wanted to tell you some fabulous news….I’m now on the Tiddly Inks Design Team (not a guest anymore) and we have some new teamies for the next four months. I know you are going to love seeing what they create, so pop over to the store blog here to meet them.
Anyhoo, back to the new challenge and this time our theme is ‘Thank You’. Here I’ve used Shy Violet to make a thank you card:
Mr Mojo has been coming and going a little lately, so I was really pleased that this card came together.
- Image: Shy Violet by Tiddly Inks
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- Card: Mint, Green and Mauve Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- DP: Lili of the Valley Timeless Victorian Paper Pad
- Dies & Punches: Go-Kreate Large Oval Dies, Clearly Besotted Word Die, Whimsy Corner Die and Various Flower and Leaf Punches
- Ink: Milled Lavender Distress Ink
- Embellishments: Glitter Glue, Liquid Pearls and Crackle Glaze
Thanks for stopping by