Afternoon! I’m here today with the new challenge we have starting over at the Crafts & Me Facebook Group today. It’s anything goes with the optional theme of ‘Valentine’.
I made a lot cards leading uo to Christmas using red as I was in a really tradional mood but I think I’ve maxed out and for this card I thought I would go pink and girly. I’ve used Jeremiah Ketner’s Dragonfly:
- Image: Dragonfly by Jeremiah Ketner from Crafts & Me
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- DP: Lili of the Valley ‘Always & Forever’ 8x8 paper pad
- Card: Green and Pink Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Dies & Punches: X-Cut Heart Dies and Whiff of Joy XOXO Border Die
- Embellishments: Doodling, Gems, Ribbon, Paper flowers and Glitter Glue
Don’t forget to hop over to the Crafts & Me Facebook Group and check out the creations from the rest of the team and if you entered the last challenge see if you were a winner.
Thank you for stopping by
Thanks for stopping by