Morning All. Half way through the week already! Who has their Christmas decorations up? We do, it may not be proper but it’s nice for the children to enjoy them for as long as possible in the lead up to Christmas Day!
We have a new digi stamp challenge over on the Little Claire Blog today and we have a theme of Favourite Christmas Digi Stamp.
Well you know me I love love love Christmas, so picking a favourite digi is a near impossible task. In the end I settled upon Santa’s Hat as it is super cute, quick to colour as makes a fabulous card….making it up there amongst my faves!
I made a couple of cards using the same layout but changing the papers and colours slightly. :
- Image: Santa’s Hat Digi Stamp from Little Claire
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- Card: Red and Black Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- DP: Lili of the Valley and Echo Park
- Stamps: Little Claire Dinkies Stamp
- Ink: Archival ‘Jet Black’ inkpad
- Dies: Die-Namics Double Scalloped Border Die
- Embellishments: Glitter Glue, Pearls and Felt Star
Thanks for stopping by