Followers

Saturday 5 December 2015

Christmas Cutie

Emma Christmas (3)

Hello all. I’m here a day late to share my Tiddly Inks Fab Friday card. I am really struggling with my Sinus problems……again and yesterday was an awful day where my head and face hurt and I couldn’t really see properly Sad smile 

Anyhoo, back to the point of the post and here is another Christmas card using Christmas Cutie Emma:

Emma Christmas (1)

This card was made for a magazine commission and appeared in last months Making Cards Magazine.

Supplies:

  • Image: Christmas Cutie Emma from Tiddly Inks 
  • Colouring Medium: Copics
  • Card: Red, green and Kraft card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
  • DP: Dovecrafts Back to Basic Christmas ‘Vintage’ Papers
  • Stamps: Christmas Sentiment from Inkylicious
  • Ink: Archival ‘Jet Black’ Inkpad
  • Dies, Embossing Folders and Punches: MS Border Punch
  • Embellishments: Ribbon, Pearls, Metallic Thread, Wooden star

I’ll be back soon with today’s Pink Gem post.

Thank you for stopping by

Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...