Me again…lol! You’ll know what I mean if you saw my earlier post
We have a new challenge starting over at the Crafts & Me Facebook Group today and we have a fabulous theme of ‘Celebration’. And a good excuse to make something other than a Christmas card….if you’re a bit bored of them. I know I am.
I have used Hannah Lynn’s Birthday Girl:
As I said I’ve had enough of red , green and gold. So this one is bright, colourful and cheerful.
Love the little bark hearts, they came from Live and Love Crafts and are so sweet, I got some stars too.
- Image: Birthday Girl by Hannah Lynn from Crafts & Me
- Colouring Medium: Copics and a Posca White Paint Pen
- DP: Bazzill Basics ‘Vintage Marketplace’ 6x6 Paper Pad
- Card: Turquoise and White Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Dies & Punches: Go-Kreate Large Oval Dies
- Sentiment: From a Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamp Set
- Ink: Memento ‘Tuxedo Black’ Inkpad
- Embellishments: Ribbon, Pearls, Doodling and a Bark Heart
Thank you for stopping by