Morning All! We have a new challenge starting over at the Crafts & Me Facebook Group today and we have a fabulous theme of ‘Christmas’.
I have used Hannah Lynn’s Poinsettia Pixie for today’s Christmas Card:
As I said yesterday I’m really loving traditional colours this year so Poinsettia Pixie was perfect for this. I’m really pleased with her hair as I managed to get a nice light blonde colour.
- Image: Poinsettia Pixie by Hannah Lynn from Crafts & Me
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- DP: An old Papermania Gold Christmas Vellum Pad
- Card: Kraft, Green and Red Pearl Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Dies & Punches: Spellbinders Floral Oval Dies and a Poinsettia Die free from a previous Papercraft Essentials issue
- Embellishments: Doodling and Pearls
Don’t forget to hop over to the Crafts & Me Facebook Group and check out the creations from the rest of the team and if you entered the last challenge see if you were a winner.
Thank you for stopping by