Followers

Friday 9 October 2015

Snail Mail Wryn

Snail Mail (1)

Morning all. Hope everyone is well. I’ve been getting a lot of headaches again lately and I think it’s linked to sinus problems so I’m off to the Doctors and hopefully they can’t offer some help. It’s making a lot of things, including crafting, quite painful as bending forward really makes my head worse Sad smile

Anyhoo, back to the point of my post and it’s time for another Fab Friday post over at the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog. Did you see the gorgeous new images Christy released on Tuesday?? Well I fell in love with this cutie immediately and had to colour her up, meet Snail Mail Wryn:

Snail Mail (4)

I had the postcard sentiment stamp on my desk from another project I’d just finished and I thought it fitted the image perfectly….I love it when an idea comes together easily!

Supplies:

  • Image: Snail Mail Wryn from Tiddly Inks 
  • Colouring Medium: Copics
  • Card: White Swiss Dots, Navy and Red card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
  • DP: Basic Grey ‘Basics Kraft’ 6x6 Paper Pad
  • Ink: Memento ‘Paris Dusk’ Inkpad
  • Stamp: Postcard Sentiment from Little Claire 
  • Dies & Punches: Hobbycraft Small Heart Punch And Whiff of Joy Notebook Border Dies
  • Embellishments: Sequins and Perfect Pearls Mist

Have a great weekend and thank you for stopping by

Lisa

1 comment:

JanR said...

Fabulous! Loving the bold colours and the little postcards.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...