Morning all. As you read this we will be on our travels….we are spending half term in Blackpool as the children want to see the Illuminations. Shame I have a nasty sinus infection but we’ll make the most of it.
Anyhoo, back to the point of my post and it’s time for another Fab Friday post over at the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog. Did you see the gorgeous new images Christy released a couple of weeks ago? I fell in love with Mini and Many Friends :
I’ve been trying to get a bit braver in my colour choices of late so this one is Purple, Aqua and a touch of yellow.
- Image: Mini and Many Friends from Tiddly Inks
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- DP: First Edition ‘New Bloom’ 6x6 Paper Pad
- Card: Aqua and Kraft card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Ink: Memento ‘Tuxedo Black’ Inkpad
- Sentiment: Paula Pascual Think Big Sentiment Stamp Set
- Dies & Punches: Hobbycraft Small Heart Punch and Spellbinders Plain and Scalloped Square Dies
- Embellishments: Twine, Button and Brads
Have a great weekend and for those of you with children enjoy half term.
Thank you for stopping by