It’s release day at Elisabeth Bell and we are really being spoiled this month! We not only have ONE new image but TWO fabulous new images.
Sweet Country Harvest was previously released as a rubber stamp by Treasured Times and Harvest Puppy who was once part of the "Change-a-Belles Collection for Belles 'n Whistles, however, he has been tweaked a little to fit the Harvest season.
For my first creation I’ve made a card using Sweet Country Harvest:
And for my second creation I’ve made a tag using Harvest Puppy:
The blog hop will will run for one week and will end on Friday 2nd October at 9:00am Arizona Time (4pm for us UK ladies).
If you have stumbled upon this post and would like to join us on the hop you will find the line up below. However if you are already hopping along your next stop will be the fabulous Valou for some more inspiration.
Blog Hop Line-up
- Lisa (Me)
- The Digi Bells Blog
- Image: Sweet Country Harvest and Harvest Puppy from Elisabeth Bell
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- DP: Echo Park and My Minds Eye (scraps I’ve been saving)
- Card: Kraft,and green card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Dies & Punches: Hobbycraft Heart Punch Spellbinder Label 1 Dies and Nesting Plain Square Dies, Go Kreate Tag Dies, Whiff of Joy Fence Die, Clearly Besotted ‘Thanks’ Word Die and Britannia Small Ivy Flourish Die
- Embellishments: Seam Binding, Wooden Heart, Doodling, Glitter, Gilding Wax
Fancy winning these new digis? All you have to do is hop through and leave comments on EACH blog. Two blogs at random will be chosen, and the winners will be picked from the comments and posted to the Digi Bells Blog shortly after the end of the hop.
I would like to enter the following challenges:
For the card:
For the Tag:
- Crafting for All Seasons – Layer It Up
- Fab n Funky – Cute Critters (and/or Christmas)
- Lil patch of Crafty Friends – Anything Goes
Thanks for stopping by