Give me your answer do….!! Haha I think this cold medicine is getting to me.
Anyhoo, afternoon everyone it’s time for a new challenge at Elisabeth Bell’s World Challenge and our theme this time around is a nice and easy Happy Birthday.
I use so many digi stamps now that I forget that my love of Elisabeth Bell artwork started many many moons ago with this adorable stamp Daisy that I bought from Sugar Nellie, unfortunately she is no longer available but she sure is a cutie.
Here is my card:
I’m loving the no-lines colouring technique at the moment but I’m not too happy with her eye and I coloured a bit I shouldn’t so she now has a massive neck!! I really should get in the habit of having a black lines version next to me as I colour…it would make things a little bit easier.
- Image: Daisy from Elisabeth Bell (from Sugar Nellie/Funky Kits but now retired)
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- Card: Kraft and blue card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Dies & Punches: Hobbycraft Heart Punch and Clearly Besotted ‘Happy’ and ‘Birthday’ word dies.
- Embellishments: Doodling, Gems and Glitter Glue
To play along just head over to Elisabeth Bell’s World Challenge Blog for the full details and also see the creations from my fabulous team mates!
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
- Chocolate Coffee and Cards – Any kind of Celebration
- Southern Girls – Whimsical, Cute or Fun
- The Paper Shelter – Birthday card with a sentiment
- Lil patch of Crafty Friends – Anything Goes
’Thanks for stopping by