Morning All. Thank goodness it’s the weekend and time for a little wind down after a hectic week.
I’m here to share my make for the new challenge over at A Gem of a Challenge where we have a fabulous theme of ‘Autumn’.
I have used the adorable Apple Tree Chloe to make an autumn themed birthday card:
- Image: Apple Tree Chloe from Pink Gem Designs
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- Card: Orange, Red, Brown and Kraft card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Stamps: Sentiment from Clearly Besotted
- Ink: Archival ‘Sepia’ Inkpad
- Dies & Punches: EK Success Border Punch and a magazine freebie embossing folder
- Embellishments: Doily, Glitter Glue, Gilding Wax and Pearls
Have a great weekend whatever you are doing and thanks for stopping by