Afternoon all……it wasn’t quite 50 shades but I sure managed to get quite a few greys in there when I was colouring!! I have made this for the challenges over at Make It Crafty where the CAS challenge is Black and White and the Make it Colourful challenge is Shades of Black.
Here is the full card using the adorable Faye's Sunflowers:
All that hair was a big big challenge but I took it a curl at a time and I’m really pleased with how it turned out.
- Image: Faye’s Sunflowers from Make It Crafty
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- Skin: W5, W3 , W1 and W00
- Eyes: C7, C5 and B60
- Hair: C9, C7, C5 and C3
- Dress, Hat and Lipstick: BV29, BV25, BV23 and BV20
- Sunflowers: W9, W7, W5, W3 and W1 (stems are C5, C3 and C1)
- Shadow: W5, W3, W1 and W00
- Card: Black, Grey and Light Grey Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
Thanks for stopping by