It’s DAY FOUR of the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps AUGUST 2015 previews! It's going to be another amazing week of peeks with so many fabulous designs! I couldn't be more excited to share them all with you!
Our final spook-taculour stamp set for this release is by artist Cheryl Grant! It is called YOU'RE A SCREAM! This adorable set features our favourite kiddos in their Halloween costumes! It includes THREE main images plus EIGHT coordinating sentiments!
I thought this little cutie would be equally good for Little Ones Birthdays as well as Halloween so I have made another card with not very Halloween colours.
I loved colouring this little cutie and I think she may be my favourite from the whole release! Here is a close up.
- Stamps:YOU'RE A SCREAM Stamp Set from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- DP: First Edition 6x6 Paper Pad (possibly Boho Chic but forgot to write it down)
- Card: Peach and Kraft card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card.
- Ink: Memento ‘Desert Sand’ and Archival ‘Jet Black’ Inkpads
- Dies & Punches: Fiskars 3in1 Heart Corner Punch and Tonic Doily Border Punch
- Embellishments: Mini Stapler, Pearl, Glitter and Ribbon Bow
It’s also challenge day and our hostess this week is Lee Ann! Her challenge is ANYTHING GOES (as it always is during release week)! Have some krafty fun and join us this week because we'd LOVE to see your KKS designs. Hop on over to the Kraftin' Kimmie Blog for all the details of how to enter and the prize!
Below you will find all the Krafty Girls and Guests who have goodies to show you today and while you're visiting their blogs, be sure to leave some love at each stop because one lucky stamper is going to WIN some $$ to spend at the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Shop……Woohoo!
I hope you can join us for all the fun and excitement and prizes at TONIGHT’s Live Release Party. beginning at 6pm EST (11pm for us UK ladies)!
Thanks for stopping by today