Afternoon all! It’s Saturday and that means it’s time for a new challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps. This week we have a super theme of Buttons & Bows.
I’ve used one of the August release stamp sets A TREAT FOR SOMEONE SWEET and made this very cute and girly creation:
I love black and pink together and I haven’t used them for a while so I thought they would be perfect for this card. The background was dry embossed, inked and then heat embossed and I really love the way it turned out.
The Krafty Girls love seeing your creations so be sure to hop over to the blog and submit them so you are in with a chance to win a gift card to the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps shop.
For full details on how to join in and to see the creations from the rest of the team head over to the Kraftin' Kimmie Blog and don’t forget to hop onto FB and share your lovely creations as well. If you’re not already a member of the group (tut tut) you can find it here https://www.facebook.com/groups/703784819658640/
- Image: A treat for someone sweet stamp set from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- Card: Black, Pink and White Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Ink & EP: Rosebud Memento Ink pad, Perfect Medium inkpad, Clear Sparkle Embossing Powder and Gold Detail Embossing Powder
- Dies, Punches & Embossing Folders: Harlequin Embossing Folder, Heart Punch, Tag Punch, Go Kreate Frilly Frames #10 and Spellbinders Plain and Picot Edge Cirlce Dies
- Embellishments: Lace, beads, ribbon, and a button
Thanks for stopping by
Ps: Frugal Friday specials are up NOW!