Afternoon all! What a miserable day here in the UK. It’s so grey and raining too, almost put a jumper on so it must be cold as well.
Anyhoo, enough waffle it’s time for a new challenge at Elisabeth Bell’s World Challenge and our theme this time around is Christmas in July and I have used the super cute Christmas Bells…Here is my card:
I have never had success when I’ve tried to make a stepper card before so I thought it was about time I gave it another go. This time I’m really pleased with how it turned out.
The papers are gorgeous and came from my partner from the last Kit and Clowder card swap.
- Card: Kraft, Pale Blue and Red Card, Cream Parchment and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Stamps: Sentiment from Inkylicious, Faux Stitching from Lili of the Valley
- Ink: Walnut Stain Distress Inkpad
- Dies & Punches: Spellbinders Floral Oval Die and Britannia Poinsettia Dies
- Embellishments: Pearls, Pearl Pen and Glitter Flower Soft
To play along just head over to Elisabeth Bell’s World Challenge Blog for the full details and also see the creations from my fabulous team mates!
’Thanks for stopping by