Hope you are all enjoying the good weather. It was hard work in the garden yesterday in the heat but I can relax a little now as my new shed and greenhouse are both built. Although I still need to sort all the gardening equipment and put up hooks and shelves in the new shed to house it all.
Anyhoo enough waffle! Can you believe it’s July already? Me neither but it does mean it’s time for a new digi stamp challenge over on the Little Claire Blog. This month our theme is ‘Holidays’:
I’ve used Beach Hut which is such a pretty image and I’ve kept the card quite minimal to frame the gorgeous image.
- Image: Beach Hut from Little Claire
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- Card: Blue, Lemon and White Swiss Dots Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Stamps: Sentiment from a Little Claire Stamp Set
- Ink: Archival ‘Jet Black’ Inkpad
- Embellishments: Pearls and a Felt Starfish
Thanks for stopping by