Followers

Friday 5 June 2015

Grace

Grace (4)

Morning All, Happy Friday! I’m so looking forward to the weekend as it’s been a bit of a busy week for me. We  have a few things to get done tomorrow morning but then I’m hoping to get some crafty play time.

Anyhoo, back to my post and it’s time for Fabulous Friday again over at Tiddly Inks and I’m sharing a card made using the beautiful image Grace:

Grace (1)

I had a little play with my Inktense Pencils to create the background on this one, I also created the shadow around the image using them but I think I need to use a lighter touch next time.

Not really sure what occasion this card is supposed to be for so I will leave it without a sentiment until I’m ready to give it to someone.

Supplies:

  • Image: Grace from Tiddly Inks 
  • Colouring Medium: Copics
  • Card: Black Card, Smooth White Bristol Board and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
  • Dies, Punches & Embossing Folders: Spellbinders Plain and Picot Edge Circle Dies, Britannia Small Ivy Flourish Die and an X-Cut Corner Rounder
  • Embellishments: Paper Flowers 

Have a great weekend and thank you for stopping by

Lisa

1 comment:

JanR said...

Absolutely fabulous! Such wonderful colours and I love the design too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...