Followers

Tuesday 30 June 2015

Beach Weather

Sand Play

Evening All. I’ve had a really busy day as I’ve been out in the garden and whoop whoop my greenhouse is now up and glazed, but boy was it hot and even now it doesn’t seem to be cooling down much.

Well with all the hot weather I thought this was quite the perfect image to colour up. Here is my card using Sand Play:

Sand Play (2)

Supplies:
  • Image: Sand Play from Elisabeth Bell
  • Colouring Medium: Copics
  • DP: Anna Marie Designs
  • Card: Green and Kraft Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
  • Dies & Punches: Go Kreate XXL Frilly Frames #10, Go Kreate Large Circle Dies
  • Embellishments: Pearls, Hessian, Alpha Stickers, Felt Fishes

Now it’s my bedtime, thanks for stopping by

Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...