Followers

Monday 27 April 2015

Henry on Cute Whale

Morning all. I’m sharing a card over on the Whiff of Joy Blog today using the very sweet Henry on Cute Whale. Here is the card I made:

Right I’d better a wriggle on. This time of year is always go go go with the garden starting to need attention and my veg patch to keep working on. And of course I need to squeeze in a little crafty time ;-)

Supplies:

  • Image: Henry on Cute Whale from Whiff of Joy 
  • Colouring Medium: ProMarkers
  • DP: My Minds Eye Pad (although I can’t remember which one!!)
  • Card: Grey Card and Neenah Card
  • Stamps: From a previous secret stamp kit
  • Dies & Punches: Go Kreate Large Circle Dies
  • Embellishments: Enamel Dots

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

  •  

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

1 comment:

coops said...

so gorgeous lisa.henry is fab and i love your stunning colouring and design :D

xx coops xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...