Morning All. Super Heroes seem to be all the rage at the moment for 5 year olds and as my boy has had a few more parties to attend I just had to fall back on Spider Hero Andy from Pink Gem Designs as it fits the bill perfectly.
Fairly CAS and using classic Spiderman Colours, I think this one is one of the favourite cards I have made recently.
- Image: Spider Hero Andy from Pink Gem Designs
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- DP: Make Unknown (may have been a craft pack from Lidl)
- Card: Copic X-Press It Blending Card, white card and blue pearlescent blue card.
- Dies & Punches: Spellbinders Labels 18 Dies, Sizzix Framelit Star Dies, 5 and today dies from All Occasion Dies and a small circle punch (used on corners
- Embellishments: Button, Twine, Felt and Gems
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Off on the school run now and then on with the housework but hopefully might squeeze in a little crafting time later.
Thanks for stopping by