I’ve used Rachel Little Angel and made a reasonably CAS birthday card:
Bit of a dodgy photo on this one. I’ve managed to pick up the shimmer on her wings but the four smaller pearls look a right odd colour….I swear they match in real life!!!
- Image: Rachel Little Angel from Elisabeth Bell
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- DP: Patterned Vellum (make unknown)
- Card: Pink and White Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Stamps: Personal Impressions Double Sayings Stamp Set
- Dies & Punches: EK Large Border Punch
- Embellishments: Lace, Ribbon, Pearls and a Wink of Stella Pen
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
If you want to play along just head over to Elisabeth Bell’s World Challenge Blog for the full details.
Thanks for stopping by