Followers

Sunday 15 February 2015

Spider Hero

I just popped on to schedule a couple of posts and notice that this should have been posted yesterday….oops…….it helps if you actually hit PUBLISH…..doh!

It’s time for a new challenge over at A Gem of a Challenge and this time my teamie Marianne has chosen the theme of ‘Children’s Playtime’

Andy in Spider Suit (3) 

This was perfect timing for me as my eldest is off to a Birthday Party this afternoon for a school friend who is Spider Man crazy, so I have used Spider Hero Andy to make this birthday card.

I’ve stuck with the bold colours for the background but kept the embellishments to just a few little stars.

Supplies:

  • Image: Spider Hero Andy from Pink Gem Designs 
  • Colouring Medium: Copics
  • DP: Lili of the Valley Candles & Cake 8x8 Paper pad
  • Card: Black and Blue Card
  • Dies & Punches: MS Zig Zag Border Punch, Star Punch and All Occasion Word Dies
  • Embellishments: Stickles Glitter Glue

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

  •  

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...