Followers

Tuesday 13 January 2015

Snow Hugs

Morning all and a big hello to the new followers I have gained since the new year.

Back in the autumn I was lucky enough to have an article in Papercraft Essentials Magazine showing how to make a desk calendar. I knew straight away I wanted to use all my favourite Chloe images and as there are so many to choose from I was able to match the image to the season.  I loved how it turned out so I asked for the magazine to return it to me and it now has pride of place on the cabinet in my dining room.

2015 Chloe Desk Calendar (1)_thumb

Instead of overloading you with pictures I thought it would be nice to show you a page a month. Here is January’s using Snow Hugs

2015 Chloe Desk Calendar (2)_thumb

I couldn’t bear to part with mine but this would make a perfect gift for a special friend or relative. I’ve attached the title and all the calander tabs with self adhesive hook and loop dots, so that I can replace them ready for next year.

Supplies:

  • Image: Snow Hugs by Pink Gem Designs  
  • Colouring Medium: ProMarkers and Copics
  • DP: Magazine Freebie
  • Card: Copic X-Press It Blending Card and Anna Marie Designs Kraft Card
  • Dies & Punches: Go Kreate Frilly Frames and Spellbinders Plain/Scalloped Squares
  • Embellishments: Ribbon, Button, Metallic Thread, Wooden Snowflake, Computer Generated Calandar Tab/Month

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...