Night All. I’m back….a little later than planned but we have had a fabulous day celebrating my Little Princess’ 2nd Birthday. Although I should call her the Queen really as she is celebrating again on Saturday and we are having a big family party. Here is the card I made her also with the Tiddly Inks DT Call in mind…
Emily is a proper girly girly. All ready she likes dressing up, and playing with toy tiaras, wands and jewellery so I just had to use the adorable Fairy Wishes Wryn. I have been practicing that hair flicking again….Miss Alyce has us in colouring boot camp over at Kit & Clowder and I think it’s starting to pay off (with lot’s of practice!!!). Here’s a close up of the image…
Quite a simple layout but I have used alphas and a hand cut/glittered number 2 to add a personal touch…I love to do that for close family. And if my Little Princess turns out like my Little Prince she will want to keep the special cards…he has all the Christmas and Birthday cards I have given him so far in a box!
Well that’s enough waffle from me! I don’t feel that tired at the moment, but come morning I will regret the lack of sleep and I need my energy to make the house presentable and getting this party finished off.
- Image: Fairy Wishes Wryn by Tiddly Inks
- Colouring Medium: All Copics - my collection is growing steadily ;-)
- DP: Lili of the Valley Timeless Victorian Papers
- Card: Navy Blue Linen Textured card and Copic X-Press It card
- Dies & Punches: Spellbinders Floral Ovals, MFT Rolled Roses, MS Border Punch, X-Cut Corner Rounder and X-Cut Square Punch
- Embellishments: Paper Roses, Loose Glitter , Stickles, Clear Gem, Pom Pom Trim, Wooden Heart and Newsprint Alphas (coloured with Copics)
Thanks for stopping by