Followers

Saturday 6 December 2014

Chloe with Poinsettia

Afternoon all…..long time no see! I think I’m just about ready to get crafting again but what with the lead up to Christmas it might be the new year before I get back into full swing.

Anyhoo, I’m here to share my card for the new challenge over at A Gem of a Challenge. We are having a special 4 week challenge so that we can all have a little break over the festive period. If you fancy joining us the theme is:

Anything Christmas

Here is my card using the gorgeous Poppy with Poinsettias:

Poppy with Poinsettias (1)

I stuck with very traditional colours again and of course there had to be some Kraft card. Trying to keep the embellishments simple for the cards I need to post!

Supplies:

  • Image: Poppy with Poinsettias   
  • Colouring Medium: Copics & ProMarkers
  • DP: Magazine Freebie
  • Card: Kraft Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
  • Stamps: Sentiment from Pink Gem
  • Ink: Distress Ink ‘Walnut Stain’
  • Dies & Punches: MS Border Punch,Go Kreate Frilly Frames Dies, Spellbinders Scalloped Ovals and Spellbinders Labels 1
  • Embellishments: Paper Flowers, Brad and Glitter Glue

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

  •  

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

1 comment:

Ellibelle said...

A very cute creation Lisa. Darling stamp!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...