Afternoon all…..long time no see! I think I’m just about ready to get crafting again but what with the lead up to Christmas it might be the new year before I get back into full swing.
Anyhoo, I’m here to share my card for the new challenge over at A Gem of a Challenge. We are having a special 4 week challenge so that we can all have a little break over the festive period. If you fancy joining us the theme is:
Here is my card using the gorgeous Poppy with Poinsettias:
I stuck with very traditional colours again and of course there had to be some Kraft card. Trying to keep the embellishments simple for the cards I need to post!
- Image: Poppy with Poinsettias
- Colouring Medium: Copics & ProMarkers
- DP: Magazine Freebie
- Card: Kraft Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Stamps: Sentiment from Pink Gem
- Ink: Distress Ink ‘Walnut Stain’
- Dies & Punches: MS Border Punch,Go Kreate Frilly Frames Dies, Spellbinders Scalloped Ovals and Spellbinders Labels 1
- Embellishments: Paper Flowers, Brad and Glitter Glue
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by