Followers

Saturday 20 September 2014

Mummy Henry

Morning All. Hope everyone has a lovely weekend planned. I scheduled this post as hopefully I’ll be enjoying a lie in :-) We are staying at the In-Laws for the weekend to celebrate my Sister-in-Laws birthday and usually Nanny get up with the children!

In the week I shared a Halloween Trick or Treat loot bag I made for my little boy, well here is the one I made for my little girl. It is similar in design to the other by I tried to add more girly decorations.

Supplies:

  • Image: Mummy Henry from Secret Stamp Kit Number 3 (Fall)
  • Colouring Medium: ProMarkers and Copics
  • DP: Prima ‘Reflections’ 6x6 pad, DCWV Latte Card Stack and DCWV Latte Matstack
  • Card: Copic X-Press It, Core’dinations Purple Card and Black Card from Stash
  • Stamps: Secret Stamp Kit Number 3 (Fall)
  • Dies & Punches: Spellbinders Plain Circles, Go Kreate Circles and MFT By the Letter Lowercase
  • Embellishments: Raffia Lace, Pearls, Gems, Ribbon, Tag and Paper Flowers

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

  •  

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

1 comment:

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous make Lisa, love the image and all the fab details.

Donna x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...